For FujiRumors readers this does not come surprising, as we told you already on April 15 that Fujifilm will have an X summit on May 31.
Well, now Fujifilm has made it official and unveiled to the world that the Fujifilm X Summit will be held on May 31 at:
- 9AM New York Time
- 3PM Berlin Time
No further details, but thanks to FujiRumors we have a list of gear Fujifilm plans to launch in 2022.
What will surely come is the Fujifilm X-H2S, and very likely also the Fujinon XF150-600mmF5.6-8, as this is just the perfect companion for the ultra fast 26MP stacked sensor Fujifilm X-H2S.
What will NOT be fully announced are the high resolution Fujifilm X-H2 (it will come later), the XF56mmF1.2II and maybe also other gear in the list below.
- Fujifilm X-H2S (based on our rumors)
- Fujifilm X-H2 high resolution (based on our rumors) but full announcement only after X-H2S launch (based on our rumors)
- XF18-120mm (on the roadmap) which will XF18-120mmF4 (based on our rumors)
- XF150-600mm (on the roadmap) with an f/5.6-8 aperture (based on our rumors)
- XF56mmF1.2 MKII (based on rumors) but full announcement not on May 31 (based on our rumors)
- GF20-35mm (on the roadmap) with f/4 aperture (according to official mock-ups)
- 5th generation X-Trans BSI Stacked sensor (official Fujifilm information)
And of course, X summits often include some surprises that have never been rumored before, and Fujifilm also likes to show mock-ups of upcoming gear on such events.
So definitely stay tuned on FujiRumors, where we will have a massive live blog with LIVE STREAM INCLUDED!
Fujifilm X-H2 and X-H2S rumored specs list:
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- Fujifilm X-H2S new leaked images show MCS switch replaced by Button
- Fujifilm X-H2S with PSAM dial
- X-H2S with 40fps bursts
- Active Cooling performed via dedicated accessory and here is how it works
- Fujifilm X-H2S to offer animal/object AF tracking
- List of subjects the new autofocus system can track
- First Leaked Hands on Images
- Fujifilm X-H2S Compatible with CFexpress Cards as well as SD-Cards – more precisely CFexpress Type B
- Fujifilm X-H2S to record 6K video as well as 4K/120p
- Fujifilm X-H2s with flippy screen
- Fujifilm X-H2S to be announced before Fujifilm X-H2
- Fujifilm X-H2S with Stacked Sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras – significant price difference between the two options
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an