The Fujifilm X summit in Omiya is about to start (October 15 at 9AM New York Time).
Feel free to stay tuned on FujiRumors, where we will cover the event live.
Thanks to our sources and past leaks on FujiRumors, we have a pretty clear idea what could happen. But it’s possible that there will be surprises, too.
So let’s run over it and see what we expect, what not and what we hope.
Pre-Order Open Very Soon!
→ WHAT WE EXPECT
- Fujifilm X-S10 – all rumors here
- New Fujinon X mount Roamdap – all rurmored lenses listed here
- Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR – press release and product images
- Fujifilm X-T3 Firmware Announcement – read more here
→ WHAT WE DON’T EXPECT
- New Fujifilm GFX camera – according to our sources, it won’t happen until early 2021… and it will be pure awesomeness :)
- Fujifilm X-E4 – expected for early 2021
- We don’t expect any full announcement for the following lenses: XF18mmF1.4, XF70-300mmF4.5.6, XF27mmF2.8 MKII and GF80mmF1.7
→ WHAT WE HOPE
To be clear, there are no rumors I have in this case. This is just a mere wishlist of mine.
- Firmware announcement also for other X series cameras (besides X-T3)
- Firmware update release announcement for Fujifilm GFX100 pixel shift
- Fujinon G mount lens roadmap – it would be high time for a new one
- Protoypes Show – in past editions, Fujifilm showed some camera and lens prototypes/concepts. Would be fantastic if they would show us some also this time
→ WHAT IS SURE
Sure is, we are going to have a lot of fun today… so definitely follow us here on FujiRumors ;)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S1 User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages