One of the top questions I got after the announcement of the Fujifilm X-T3, is when the Fujifilm X-Pro3 will come.
Hence, Fujifilm is never in a hurry to release new iterations of those cameras. The Fujifilm X-Pro line for example even skipped the X-Trans II generation, and went from X-Trans I directly to X-Trans III.
And so far I have not heard anything reliable about the Fujifilm X-Pro3.
So all we can do for now, is imagine how we would like the Fujifilm X-Pro3 to be.
A FR-reader send me this Flickr link, where H.B. Kang imagines an X-Pro3 with vertical grip and new colors.
So I thought, why not, let’s talk Fujifilm X-Pro3 and start dreaming how it should be.
In addition to Kang’s X-Pro3, I will add down below some real Fujifilm X-Pro2 (and X-Pro1s) concept that Fujifilm studied during the X-Pro2 development. We have already shown them in this FujiRumors post, and you can find more images at senzo.co here.
I will start by launching a poll, where you can vote the top 3 features you’d like to see on the Fujifilm X-Pro3. Vote, and then let your imagination soar free in the comments.
For the Fujifilm X-Pro3, I want... (max. 3 selections)
- IBIS (20%, 1,243 Votes)
- tilty/articulating screen (19%, 1,210 Votes)
- Larger eye relief for the viewfinder (16%, 979 Votes)
- mantain the current dual ISO/Shutter dial (9%, 546 Votes)
- lockable diopter adjustment (9%, 537 Votes)
- move ISO dial to the back, like in the X-Pro2 concept images shown in this article (7%, 414 Votes)
- a bigger grip (5%, 326 Votes)
- Toggle Lock/unlock for shutter speed and exposure compensation dials (4%, 280 Votes)
- Top LCD screen like X-H1/GFX (4%, 254 Votes)
- vertical battery grip (2%, 153 Votes)
- additional dials in Olympus Pen F style (2%, 147 Votes)
- more color options (not just black and silver) (1%, 83 Votes)
- get rid of any kind of ISO dial (1%, 57 Votes)
Total Voters: 2,342