Finally we can stop calling it the “Fujifilm GFX100 replacement”, or speculate around with names like Fujifilm GFX150 or exotic ones like Fujifilm GFX100+.
Finally the beast has a name.
And the name is Fujifilm GFX100II.
And it’s coming to dominate charts and hearts ;).
NOTE: the image above is AI generated and does not show the real camera
Fujifilm X Summit September 12 at 5 AM New York Time
GFX100II Rumors & More
- Fujifilm X Summit on September 12
- Fujifilm GFX100II is the name of the GFX100 successor
- Fujifilm GFX100II announcement on September 12
- GFX100II will tilt & detachable EVF
- GFX100II with detachable battery grip
- GFX100II with new sensor
- GFX100II about the size of the GFX100S but with angled top plate
- GFX100II with new 102MP BSI sensor (used on Sony A6700)
- GFX100II compatible with CFexpress Type B and SD-Cards
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
Follow FujiRumors on
Fujifilm Facebook Groups