We already told you that the Fujifilm GFX100 successor will no longer have an integrated battery grip, but come with an optional battery grip.
The main benefit of this decision made by Fujifilm is that it will be considerably smaller than the current GFX100.
In fact, according to our trusted sources, the Fujifilm GFX100 replacement will have about the same size of the Fujifilm GFX100S.
In fact, it will be a new body with an interesting design choice: according to our sources, it will have an angled top plate. Don’t ask me more about it because “angled top plate” is all I know, too.
Fujifilm X Summit September 12
GFX100 Successor Rumors & More
- Fujifilm X Summit on September 12
- Fujifilm GFX100 successor announcement on September 12
- GFX100 successor will tilt & detachable EVF
- GFX100 successor with detachable battery grip
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
- GFX100 successor with new sensor
- GFX100 replacement about the size of the GFX100S but with angled top plate
Follow FujiRumors on
Fujifilm Facebook Groups