The Fujifilm GFX100 replacement is coming to end the moaning ;).
Let me explain.
When Fujifilm launched the original GFX100, it camera with an integrated battery grip.
This was welcome for those photographers, who love operating cameras with battery grips, but many others would have preferred a smaller camera without the built-in grip.
So Fujifilm launch the glorious Fujifilm GFX100S without battery grip.
But then the moaning started again, because that camera had no battery grip option at all.
And here comes the good news that will make everybody happy (maybe).
The Fujifilm GFX100 replacement will come with a detachable battery grip. Best of both worlds with the maximum flexibility.
Fujifilm X Summit September 12
GFX100 Successor Rumors & More
- Fujifilm X Summit on September 12
- Fujifilm GFX100 successor announcement on September 12
- GFX100 successor will tilt & detachable EVF
- GFX100 successor with detachable battery grip
- GF55mmF1.7 and Tilt Shift 30mm + 110mm F5.6 coming September 12
Fujifilm X100V Successor Rumors
Fujifilm Facebook Groups