According to our trusted sources, the 26 megapixel stacked BSI sensor Fujifilm X-H2S will shoot up to 40 fps in electronic shutter.
If I am not wrong, that’s 10 to 20 fps faster than any full frame stacked sensor camera out there.
So, on paper, the X-H2S will be significantly superior to those cameras in terms of bursts.
But on paper also Sony cameras are weather sealed ;).
What I want to see on May 31 (the date of the X summit) is how well those 40 fps work, hence how much Fujifilm has improved its autofocus.
Because Sony, Canon and Nikon are all doing a better job in this area.
So, dear Fujifilm, offer 40 fps makes sense only if you can get at least an 80+% hit rate out of those massive bursts. Otherwise it will remain a feature for the specs sheet, but not for the real life use.
I don’t know you, but I can’t wait for May 31… lots of questions are going to be answered on that day.
Oh, and don’t leave me all alone here on FujiRumors on May 31. Join us for the Live Blog and non-stop launch coverage.
Fujifilm X-H2 and X-H2S rumored specs list:
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- X-H2S with 40fps bursts
- Active Cooling performed via dedicated accessory and here is how it works
- Fujifilm X-H2S to offer animal/object AF tracking
- First Leaked Hands on Images
- Fujifilm X-H2S Compatible with CFexpress Cards as well as SD-Cards – more precisely CFexpress Type B
- Fujifilm X-H2S to record 6K video as well as 4K/120p
- Fujifilm X-H2s with flippy screen
- Fujifilm X-H2S to be announced before Fujifilm X-H2
- Fujifilm X-H2S with Stacked Sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras – significant price difference between the two options
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups