Regarding the Fujifilm X-H2, we already told exclusively to FujiRumors readers that:
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
Now, I have read some comments saying that less than $2,500 is still to high for an APS-C camera.
So let’s talk about it and compare it to how much you pay to get other 8K mirrorless cameras on the market today.
Now, I once wrote an article giving you guys 7 reasons why full frame can’t kill APS-C, and price is one of the reasons.
In fact, if the rumored price is accurate (and I have no reasons to doubt that) the Fujifilm X-H2 will once again prove my point that full frame can only match the price of APS-C cameras by sacrificing features and specs, as we explained making some real life examples here.
I guess that’s also why DPReview, Petapixel & CO consider APS-C is the sweet spot.
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages