According to our sources, the Fujifilm X Summit that Fujifilm promised us to happen sometimes in May will happen on May 31.
There is lots of stuff that Fujifilm has in the pipeline for 2022. But will it really be all announced on May 31?
Let’s see what we know will come for sure in 2022 based on our rumors and on lenses Fujifilm has on their official roadmap:
- Fujifilm X-H2S (based on our rumors)
- Fujifilm X-H2 high resolution (based on our rumors)
- XF18-120mm (on the roadmap) which will XF18-120mmF4 (based on our rumors)
- XF150-600mm (on the roadmap)
- XF56mmF1.2 MKII (based on rumors)
- GF20-35mm (on the roadmap)
- 5th generation X-Trans BSI Stacked sensor (official Fujifilm information)
I don’t know yet if Fujifilm will announce everything on May 31. We will update you as soon as we can.
Fujifilm X-H2/S Rumor Recap
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups