Fujifilm X-H2 Coming with Two Vertical Battery Grip Options
We have received information, that there will be two different battery grip options for the Fujifilm X-H2 cameras (one of the cameras will be called Fujifilm X-H2S).
I am working on figuring out in detail what the differences will be between the two grips and as soon as I can I will share additional details.
So definitely stay tuned on FujiRumors…. we are going to have some very fun weeks and months ;).
Remember, not only there will be two different vertical battery grips, but there will also be two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras, both having a different (and new) sensor.
For the complete rumor overview, check out the list down below.
Fujifilm X-H2 Rumor Recap
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages