We confirm everything we said:
That’s quite some impressive specs, right? And such features definitely generate a lot of heat.
The Nr.1 guess I’ve read in the comments was that Fujifilm would provide some sort of cooling built into the more expensive of the two battery grips to be offered with the Fujifilm X-H2S.
But that’s wrong.
In fact, Fujifilm will offer a dedicated active cooling accessory!
And how does it work?
Well, you attach it to the back of the camera, meaning you will have to flip out the LCD screen, mount it on the back on the camera and then active cooling will be performed.
Smart, isn’t it?
I mean, if you buy the Fujifilm X-H2S predominately for shooting stills, you couldn’t care less about active cooling. And Fujifilm won’t force you to buy a bigger, heavier and more expensive camera with big protruding fan.
With this solution the camera will remain cheaper, more compact and let me say this: more beautiful.
However, if video is your thing, then you have the option of this accessory. You use it (and pay for it) only if you need it.
Brilliant solution in my eyes.
This keeps the X-H line appealing also for stills shooters and makes it a great option also for video shooters.
Pretty much the perfect hybrid camera!
Fujifilm X-H2 and X-H2S rumored specs list:
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- Active Cooling performed via dedicated accessory and here is how it works
- Fujifilm X-H2S to offer animal/object AF tracking
- First Leaked Hands on Images
- Fujifilm X-H2S Compatible with CFexpress Cards as well as SD-Cards – more precisely CFexpress Type B
- Fujifilm X-H2S to record 6K video as well as 4K/120p
- Fujifilm X-H2s with flippy screen
- Fujifilm X-H2S to be announced before Fujifilm X-H2
- Fujifilm X-H2S with Stacked Sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras – significant price difference between the two options
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups