We know thanks to our sources that the big Fujifilm X summit will take place on May 31.
And we also made a list of gear that is rumored or also pre-announced to come in 2022:
- Fujifilm X-H2S (based on our rumors)
- Fujifilm X-H2 high resolution (based on our rumors)
- XF18-120mm (on the roadmap) which will XF18-120mmF4 (based on our rumors)
- XF150-600mm (on the roadmap) with an f/5.6-8 aperture (based on our rumors)
- XF56mmF1.2 MKII (based on rumors)
- GF20-35mm (on the roadmap) with f/4 aperture (according to official mock-ups)
- 5th generation X-Trans BSI Stacked sensor (official Fujifilm information)
However, we also told you that we don’t know if all of it will be announced on May 31.
In fact, we told you that for sure we won’t get the high resolution Fujifilm X-H2, as the announcement for that one is expected after the one of the Fujifilm X-H2S.
I want to be clear….
What I am referring to is a full announcement, hence with full specs and pre-orders. That’s not going to happen for the Fujinon XF56mm f/1.2 MKII.
We have seen in past X summits that Fujifilm has shown mock-ups of future lenses and even future cameras without actually fully announcing them. So I don’t know if Fujifilm plans something like that also for the XF56mmF1.2 MKII. That would be atypical, as, looking at the past, Fujifilm usually does not tease MKII lenses, but I can’t rule out anything in this regard.
But hey, May 31 will be exciting also without the XF56/1.2MKII. So make sure to follow us on FujiRumors.
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups