Fujifilm X Summit on May 31: Still Unknown if Fujifilm X-H2s, X-H2 high res, XF150-600, XF18-120, XF56MKII, GF20-35 Will All Drop There
FujiRrumors unveiled that the an epic Fujifilm X summit will take place on May 31.
As usual during Fujifilm X Summits, we can expect lots of gear to come. And in the past we also saw new lens roadmaps, firmware announcements, displays of prototypes and more.
So definitely X Summits are a huge event for us Fuji lovers.
However, I’ve already read comments all over the web claiming that FujiRumors said the following gear will be announced on May 31:
- Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2 high resolution
- XF18-120mmF4 (on the roadmap) which will XF18-120mmF4
- XF56mmF1.2 MKII
Look, a little bit I got used to the fact that some people make their assumption based on fragments of what I write. In fact, there are at least 10 rumors I’ve never shared about the X-H2 and actually people think I’ve shared them.
- Ten (10) Fujifilm X-H2 Rumors I’ve Never Shared, But Some Guys Think I Did (and Now I Need to Clarify)
So today I feel I need to make another important clarification.
FujiRumors never said that all the gear listed above will be announced on May 31. What we said is that this is the stuff Fujifilm has surely in the pipeline for 2022 and surely some of it must come on May 31. But I have no idea if all of it will come on that date. Maybe yes, I certainly hope so, but my hopes are not rumors.
So I ask you a bit more of patience and I’ll update you as soon as I have solid information on exactly we can expect on May 31.
Fujifilm X-H2/S Rumor Recap
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
Join Our Owners Groups