FujiRumors was able to get its hands on another leaked image of the Fujifilm X-H2S. The image is available only here at FujiRumors.
The image is clear enough to see that the classic MCS switch in front of the camera is gone, replaced by a button that will most likely work as an FN button.
So, while I am happy that the D-Pad has survived on the X-H2S, I am less happy about the removal of the MCS switch.
If I have to see it positively, having the MCS switch replaced by a FN button (which you can assign to have the same function of the MCS switch), makes sure that you’ll never inadvertently move the lever.
But the MCS switch is one of those little tactile touches I love on my Fujifilm cameras.
But again, there is now an FN button on the same position, which you can assign to work as MCS switch.
At least that real estate on the front left of the camera won’t remain empty wasted space, but will be an FN button there.
Down below the X-H2 and X-H2S rumors recap including the links to more leaked images.
Fujifilm X-H2 and X-H2S rumored specs list:
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- Fujifilm X-H2S new leaked images show MCS switch replaced by Button
- Fujifilm X-H2S with PSAM dial
- X-H2S with 40fps bursts
- Active Cooling performed via dedicated accessory and here is how it works
- Fujifilm X-H2S to offer animal/object AF tracking
- List of subjects the new autofocus system can track
- First Leaked Hands on Images
- Fujifilm X-H2S Compatible with CFexpress Cards as well as SD-Cards – more precisely CFexpress Type B
- Fujifilm X-H2S to record 6K video as well as 4K/120p
- Fujifilm X-H2s with flippy screen
- Fujifilm X-H2S to be announced before Fujifilm X-H2
- Fujifilm X-H2S with Stacked Sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras – significant price difference between the two options
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups