EXCLUSIVE: Fujifilm X-H2 with 40MP STACKED or NOT STACKED Sensor? Here is the ANSWER!
Wherever I went on Forums, on YouTube or websites over the past few months, pretty much everywhere people said: the high resolution Fujifilm X-H2 will have a stacked sensor.
And I see where this comes from, as there is a 43MP stacked APS-C BSI sensor offered by Sony.
But here on FujiRumors we never shared any rumor regarding the high resolution X-H2 having a stacked sensor, so much so that we even published an article called “10 X-H2 rumors FR has never shared“, to make sure FujiRumors is not associated with such rumors, making clear we do not know if the X-H2 has a stacked sensor or not.
But today things change.
Today we can give you the answer: the 40 Megapixel Fujifilm X-H2 will NOT have a stacked sensor!
We remind you that the full announcement of the Fujifilm X-H2 high resolution is expected only after the full announcement of the 26MP stacked sensor Fujifilm X-H2S.
- Fujifilm X-H2S*: AmazonUS / BHphoto / Adorama
- Fujinon XF150-600mm f/5.6-8*: AmazonUS / BHphoto / Adorama
*pre-orders start May 31 at 9AM EST
Today you save big on a lot of SD cards and Western Digital storage at Amazon US (Clic here to see the full list of deals)
The same deals run at BHphoto too (Click here).
The deals include rebates on SanDisk CFexpress Type B cards, which will work fine with the upcoming Fujifilm X-H2S.
Fujifilm X-H2 and X-H2S rumored specs list:
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- Fujifilm X-H2 40MP NOT stacked sensor
- Fujifilm X-H2S new leaked images show MCS switch replaced by Button
- Fujifilm X-H2S with PSAM dial
- X-H2S with 40fps bursts
- Active Cooling performed via dedicated accessory and here is how it works
- Fujifilm X-H2S to offer animal/object AF tracking
- List of subjects the new autofocus system can track
- First Leaked Hands on Images
- Fujifilm X-H2S Compatible with CFexpress Cards as well as SD-Cards – more precisely CFexpress Type B
- Fujifilm X-H2S to record 6K video as well as 4K/120p
- Fujifilm X-H2s with flippy screen
- Fujifilm X-H2S to be announced before Fujifilm X-H2
- Fujifilm X-H2S with Stacked Sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras – significant price difference between the two options
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
Join Our Owners Groups