Many were wondering if the Fujifilm X-H2S and Fujifilm X-H2 high resolution would be announced together on the same day.
Well, we can now say that there will be separate announcements.
And more precisely, the first camera to come will be the Fujifilm X-H2s with its new 26MP stacked sensor.
The Fujifilm X-H2 40MP high resolution camera will follow later on (on a different day of course).
To come in 2022 (X Summit on May 31 and Beyond):
- Fujifilm X-H2S (based on our rumors)
- Fujifilm X-H2 high resolution (based on our rumors)
- XF18-120mm (on the roadmap) which will XF18-120mmF4 (based on our rumors)
- XF150-600mm (on the roadmap)
- XF56mmF1.2 MKII (based on rumors)
- GF20-35mm (on the roadmap)
- 5th generation X-Trans BSI Stacked sensor (official Fujifilm information)
Fujifilm X-H2/S Rumor Recap
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- Fujifilm X-H2S to be announced before Fujifilm X-H2
- Fujifilm X-H2S with Stacked Sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras