These are the first hands on images of the Fujifilm X-H2S (thanks a lot for providing them to us!). A total of 4 images have been provided to FujiRumors, which you can all find below… and they tell us quite a bit about the Fujifilm X-H2S.
First off: yes, the D-Pad is still there ;).
Other than that, the leaked images also confirm what we already told you: no in-camera active cooling system (hence no ugly fan protruding from the camera).
Also, definitely a flippy screen.
We can also see the shutter button and 3/4 buttons next to the top LCD (one of them seems to be red), but that one is quite low resolution and it’s hard to say anything more.
If you observe anything I missed (I have a very stressful day today and write this article in the little wholes I can find), feel free to let us know in the comments down below.
Other than that, the button layout seems to be familiar to what we know from other cameras.
Fujifilm X-H2 rumored specs list:
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- First Leaked Hands on Images
- Fujifilm X-H2S Compatible with CFexpress Cards
- Fujifilm X-H2S to record 6K video
- Fujifilm X-H2s with flippy screen
- Fujifilm X-H2S to be announced before Fujifilm X-H2
- Fujifilm X-H2S with Stacked Sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras – significant price difference between the two options
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups