Fujifilm X-H2S is the Name of the New 26 Megapixel X-H Camera Coming 2022
Long time FR-readers know it: no, the X-H line has not been canceled. On the contrary, Fuji will make it stronger than ever by releasing two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras, one with a new 40MP sensor and the other with a new 26MP sensor.
We also recently reported that the name of one of the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will be Fujifilm X-H2s.
Well, we can now say with 100% certainty that the X-H camera featuring the new 26 megapixel sensor will be called Fujifilm X-H2s.
The second X-H camera will sport an all new high resolution 40 megapixel APS-C sensor.
The full Fujifilm X-H2S rumor recap can be found below.
DEAL ALERT – X-T3 WW is a STEAL
The Fujifilm X-T3 WW was already a fantastic deal when it came out. Now with an up to $200 rebate it’s a steal.
- X-T3 WW (no charger) – save $100: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
- X-T3 WW with XF 18-55 – save $200: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama
Fujifilm X-H2/S Rumor Recap
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Follow FujiRumors on Patreon, Facebook, Instagram, RSS-feed, Youtube, Flipboard and Twitter
Join Our Owners Groups