BREAKING: Fujifilm X-H2S with 26 Megapixel STACKED Sensor
Fujifilm told us in September 2021, that in 2022 they will launch the 5th generation BSI stacked sensor camera.
Well, today FujiRumors can tell you with 100% certainty that the Fujifilm X-H2S will feature a new 26 megapixel stacked sensor.
So what, case closed?
Not at all, because as you know there will not be one Fujifilm X-H2, but two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras.
- Fujifilm X-H2S 26MP stacked sensor camera
- Fujifilm X-H2 40MP high resolution camera
So now the question is: will the high resolution Fujifilm X-H2 also have a stacked sensor? Maybe the 8K capable stacked BSI sensor that Sony already has for sale with 43MP (and Fuji would make effective use of 40 of those megapixel?)
That’s something I am working on and FujiRumors will provide the answer as soon as I can do it with 100% certainty and accuracy.
Fujifilm X-H2/S Rumor Recap
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming with new 26MP sensor and new 40MP sensor
- Fujifilm X-H2S with Stacked Sensor
- Fujifilm X Summit on May 31
- no in-camera active sensor cooling like Panasonic S1H & Co (and described in this Fujifilm patent).
- one of the two X-H2 to be called Fujifilm X-H2S
- Fujifilm X-H2s is the name of the 26MP version
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
- two grip options for Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups