Fujifilm X-H1 Shipping in March
just a quick rumor to inform you that the Fujifilm X-H1 will ship in March. At least that’s the plan. I mean, I love Fujifilm, but we have seen them too often in the past ship their gear later than expected. Let’s hope that this time they will get it right.
As we already told you, the Fujifilm X-H1 announcement will be on the 15th of February (14th of February in San Franciso, around midnight in New York).
Of course there will be an epic LIVE BLOGGING here on FujiRumors ;) .
Prior to the Fujifilm X-H1, Fujifilm will announce the X-A5 and XC15-45 on January 31.
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, RSS-feed and Twitter.
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-H (IBIS camera) Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm GFX Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
all the best,
Facebook, RSS-feed and Twitter
Full X-H1 Rumored Specs
- Announcement February 15, 2018
- Fujifilm X-H1 Faster Autofocus Than Fujifilm X-T2
- X-H1 will have IBIS and it will be 5 Axis In Body Stabilization
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- IBIS and OIS currently do not work together
- No sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- First Sketches of X-H1 – Front + Back + Top side Sketches
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- Release first half of 2018 – Shipping in March
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna coming with X-H1
- No Exp.Comp dial but top LCD screen like GFX
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
- Fujifilm X-H1 same battery of X-T2, the NP-W126S
- Fujifilm X-H1 same 3-Way Tilt Screen of X-T2 + Touch Function
- Video Specs: 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps
- Internal F-Log
- Headphone Jack in Body
- “4K Photo” feature is a Timelapse Feature
- EVF with 30%+ Higher Resolution than X-T2
- Much shorter EVF black out than X-T2, basically black out free