Fujifilm X-H1: In Body Image Stabilization with Full (!!!) Sensor Readout + Internal F-Log
Ok… it’s not over yet.. get ready for many more leaks… and of course you heard it here first on FujiRumors :)
In addition to all the specs we already leaked before, there are 2 more rumors to add… and I’m sure you’ll like it,
First, the Fujifilm X-H1 will have internal F-log!
Second, there will be no cropping or whatsoever when using IBIS. The sensor readout will cover the full sensor area. Yes I know, other sites keep up saying since months there will be a crop, but that’s not correct. I expect those sites to change their claims very soon ;)
Excited? Then feel free to join our Fujifilm X-H group and stay tuned with the latest rumors… the next one is just around the corner ;)
stay tuned on Fujirumors for more :)
Facebook, RSS-feed and Twitter
Fujifilm X-H1 Rumor Recap
- Despite what Fujifilm managers said about X-mount not being compatible with IBIS, the X-H1 will have IBIS
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- As opposed to Olympus & Co, IBIS and OIS will not work together… at least currently that’s not possible. Maybe Fujifilm will tweak the firmware in future. But at launch I don’t expect IBIS and OIS to work together.
- Fujifilm’s IBIS solution will not allow the sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- The release is (currently) scheduled for the first half of 2018
- Shipping in February
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna is coming
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- Internal F-Log