We know alerady a lot about the Fujifilm X-H1, but here are a few more titdbits.
The Fujfilm X-H1 will ship in February and have a new film simulation called Eterna. It will also have a top LCD panel like the GFX.
Priced around $2,000.
Make sure to join our Fujifilm X-H group.
Fujifilm X-H1 Rumor Recap
- Despite what Fujifilm managers said about X-mount not being compatible with IBIS, the X-H1 will have IBIS
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- As opposed to Olympus & Co, IBIS and OIS will not work together… at least currently that’s not possible. Maybe Fujifilm will tweak the firmware in future. But at launch I don’t expect IBIS and OIS to work together.
- Fujifilm’s IBIS solution will not allow the sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- The release is (currently) scheduled for the first half of 2018
- New Film simulation Eterna is coming
- Shipping in February
- Top LCD panel like GFX