Fujifilm X-H1 IBIS Camera Will Have Better Hand Grip Compared to X-T2
UPDATE: Fujifilm changed the name from X-T2s to X-H1. All rumored specs remain the same
Here is a little Fujifilm X-T2S update… and I guess it comes not really surprising for most of you guys.
You know that the Fujifilm X-T2S will be Fuji’s first (actually second) camera with in body image stabilization. I assume it will keep the design philosophy of the X-T line, but of course there will be some changes, in order to accommodate the IBIS mechanism and also to improve usability when shooting videos.
I hear that one of these changes will be a better/bigger hand grip on the Fujifilm X-T2S compared to the (soon to be discounted) Fujifilm X-T2.
Considering that the Fujifilm X-T2S IBIS camera will probably also be the first choice for X-shooters interested in the huge “OIS-less” Fujinon MK18-55mm F2.9 and MK50-130mm T2.9 lenses, a bigger hand grip just makes sense… although one could also simply attach an optional grip, as Alessandro noted in the comments.
Fujifilm said the MK18-55mm F2.9 and MK50-130mm T2.9 cine lenses will hit the market in 2018 (originally planed for the end of 2017). What a coincidence that at the same time according to this rumor, a Fuji camera with IBIS, the X-T2S, will hit the market, too ;).
That’s it for now, but don’t miss the future news and rumors and…
- allow push notifications by clicking on the bell on the bottom right of your browser
- follow us on Facebook, RSS-feed and Twitter.
Feel free to join the Fujifilm X-T2S facebook group
X-T2S Rumor Overview
- Fujifilm X-T2S IBIS Camera Will Have Better Hand Grip Compared to X-T2 – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S IBIS Camera with 24MP X-Trans III Sensor – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S IBIS Will NOT Have Sensor Shift Multishot Feature – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S (IBIS camera) Will Ship First Half of 2018… and When Will it Be Announced? – rumor here
- Fujifilm Registered TWO Cameras with Bluetooth to Come Soon… Fujifilm X-E3 and… X80 or X-T2S? – rumor here
- Fujifilm Scrapped the Ultimate X Series Camera… Focus on Fujifilm X-T2S (IBIS Camera) – rumor here
- Don’t Worry, Fujifilm X-T2S In Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) will Work with ALL Fujinon X-Mount Lenses – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S will have IBIS (In Body Image Stabilization) – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2 Successor to be Called Fujifilm X-T2S – rumor here