UPDATE: Fujifilm changed the name from X-T2s to X-H1. All rumored specs remain the same
Hey guys… I got some details about how IBIS on the X-T2S will work (at least currently).
Unlike we see on some Olympus and Panasonic cameras, the IBIS on the X-T2S can’t be combined with the OIS. So you have to use either IBIS or OIS, but they won’t work together.
What I am trying to find out now, if this is something that could be implemented later on via Firmware update or not. But at launch, I do not expect the Fujifilm X-T2S to have the “double stabilization” feature.
I remind you that it seems that the X-T2S will also not have the sensor shift multishot feature.
Full Fujifilm X-T2S rumor specs overview at the bottom of this post.
X-T2S Rumor Overview
- Fujifilm X-T2S: IBIS and OIS will not work together – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S IBIS Will NOT Have Sensor Shift Multishot Feature – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S (IBIS camera) Will Ship First Half of 2018… and When Will it Be Announced? – rumor here
- Fujifilm Registered TWO Cameras with Bluetooth to Come Soon… Fujifilm X-E3 and… X80 or X-T2S? – rumor here
- Fujifilm Scrapped the Ultimate X Series Camera… Focus on Fujifilm X-T2S (IBIS Camera) – rumor here
- Don’t Worry, Fujifilm X-T2S In Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) will Work with ALL Fujinon X-Mount Lenses – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S will have IBIS (In Body Image Stabilization) – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2 Successor to be Called Fujifilm X-T2S – rumor here