UPDATE: Fujifilm changed the name from X-T2s to X-H1. All rumored specs remain the same
One of the questions I get regulary via email is if the Fujifilm X-T2S, the successor to the X-T2, will have a new X-Trans sensor. So I hope to end the confusion, by sharing today, that, from what I hear, the Fujifilm X-T2S will have the same 24MP X-TransIII sensor of the Fujifilm X-T2.
The main upgrade over the Fujifilm X-T2 is the in body image stabilization (IBIS).
I have the feeling that this could be a very hot autumn, and that a whirlwind of Fuji rumors is coming ;)
The best way to make sure you won’t miss anything is to:
- allow push notificiations by clicking on the bell on the bottom right of your browser
- follow us on Facebook, RSS-feed and Twitter.
Feel free to join the Fujifilm X-T2S facebook group
X-T2S Rumor Overview
That’s it already… down below, the links to the previous Fujifilm X-T2S rumors.
- Fujifilm X-T2S IBIS Camera with 24MP X-Trans III Sensor – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S IBIS Will NOT Have Sensor Shift Multishot Feature – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S (IBIS camera) Will Ship First Half of 2018… and When Will it Be Announced? – rumor here
- Fujifilm Registered TWO Cameras with Bluetooth to Come Soon… Fujifilm X-E3 and… X80 or X-T2S? – rumor here
- Fujifilm Scrapped the Ultimate X Series Camera… Focus on Fujifilm X-T2S (IBIS Camera) – rumor here
- Don’t Worry, Fujifilm X-T2S In Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) will Work with ALL Fujinon X-Mount Lenses – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2S will have IBIS (In Body Image Stabilization) – rumor here
- Fujifilm X-T2 Successor to be Called Fujifilm X-T2S – rumor here