Fujifilm X-H1 “4K Photo” Feature is Basically a Timelapse Feature
X-H1 Mock-ups based on accurate sketches of our Japanese Source
Recently I reported about a new feature on the Fujifilm X-H1, but I had so vague information about it, that I specifically told you to hold on for more details. All I knew is that it might combine movie and stills… somehow.
I speculated here that it could maybe be something like Panasonic’s “4K Photo” feature, where you can extract a photo out of a 4K video.
Now another source contacted me with a further hint, and told me that it is basically a timelapse feature.
I will try to dig up more details for you guys, and thanks to the source for showing me the way ;)
And feel free to join our hyper-active Fujifilm X-H group.
stay tuned for more :)
Facebook, RSS-feed, Twitter and Instagram
Full Rumored Specs
- X-H1 will have IBIS and it will be 5 Axis In Body Stabilization
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- IBIS and OIS currently do not work together
- No sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- First Sketches of X-H1 – Front + Back + Top side Sketches
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- Release first half of 2018 – Shipping in February
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna coming with X-H1
- No Exp.Comp dial but top LCD screen like GFX
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
- Fujifilm X-H1 same battery of X-T2, the NP-W126S
- Fujifilm X-H1 same 3-Way Tilt Screen of X-T2 + Touch Function
- Video Specs: 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps
- Internal F-Log
- Headphone Jack in Body
- “4K Photo” feature / Timelapse Feature
- EVF with 30%+ Higher Resolution than X-T2