Fujifilm X-H1: EVF with 30%+ Higher Resolution than X-T2!
This has to be one of the best rumor X-mas we ever had :)
While we are waiting for our trusted Japanese source to give us the top and back sketch of the Fujifilm X-H1, we can enjoy more specs :)
Earlier today we not only shared the first accurate sketch of the X-H1, but also the full 4K video specs here.
Now it’s time to talk about the viewfinder of the Fujifilm X-H1.
There will be huge increase in resolution of over 30%! And indeed, one of my major complaints with my X-T1 is that the viewfinder is actually too big for the resolution it offers. So I am very happy to hear that finally the X-H1 EVF received the resolution boost that also the X-T1 and X-T2 would need.
A very long list of rumored specs can be found below.
** Join our X-H1 facebook group **
stay tuned for more :)
Facebook, RSS-feed, Twitter and Instagram
KNGO just dropped me this image from Cambodia and wanted to say a quick “Thank You” to all of you guys.
They received all $5,000 from the various charity initiatives we have made on FR
KNGO has a Donate Page, where you can drop a few bucks via paypal. If you were looking for a X-mas donation to make somewhere, I can warmly recommend to support KNGO.
Fujifilm X-H1 Rumored Specs
- Despite what Fujifilm managers said about X-mount not being compatible with IBIS, the X-H1 will have IBIS
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- As opposed to Olympus & Co, IBIS and OIS will not work together… at least currently that’s not possible. Maybe Fujifilm will tweak the firmware in future. But at launch I don’t expect IBIS and OIS to work together.
- Fujifilm’s IBIS solution will not allow the sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- The release is (currently) scheduled for the first half of 2018
- Shipping in February
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna is coming
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- Internal F-Log
- No Exp.Comp dial but top LCD screen like GFX
- Fuji X-T2 Vs. X-H1 Size Comparison
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
- Fujifilm X-H1 same battery of X-T2, the NP-W126S
- Fujifilm X-H1 same 3-Way Tilt Screen of X-T2 + Touch Function
- 5 Axis In Body Stabilization
- First Sketches of X-H1 – Front
- Video Specs: 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps
- EVF with 30%+ Higher Resolution than X-T2