The Fujifilm X-H1 will use the same batteries of the X-T2 & co, the NP-W126S.
Given the X-H1 increase in size over the X-T2 (size comparison here), Fujifilm will also launch a new vertical grip.
Join our Fujifilm X-H Facebook group.
Fujifilm X-H1 Rumored Specs
- Despite what Fujifilm managers said about X-mount not being compatible with IBIS, the X-H1 will have IBIS
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- As opposed to Olympus & Co, IBIS and OIS will not work together… at least currently that’s not possible. Maybe Fujifilm will tweak the firmware in future. But at launch I don’t expect IBIS and OIS to work together.
- Fujifilm’s IBIS solution will not allow the sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- The release is (currently) scheduled for the first half of 2018
- Shipping in February
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna is coming
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- Internal F-Log
- No top LCD screen like GFX dial but
- Fuji X-T2 Vs. X-H1 Size Comparison
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
- Fujifilm X-H1 same battery of X-T2, the NP-W126S