Fujifilm X-H1 Sketches
We already leaked the front of the Fujifilm X-H1 here.
Now the Japanese source finally shared also the Back and Top side of the camera.
This is no technical drawing, but a manual sketch, made quickly for us from our Japanese source, but you guys won’t really notice any relevant difference to the real camera, once we see the first pictures.
I would like to say a big thanks to the Japanese source and to all other source, who keep up helping me on FujiRumors. A virtual hug to all of them out there.
What we See
Please note that the viewfinder protrudes backwards. It is not that easy to see, due to the perspective of the sketches, but it’s basically a little block protruding from the back of the camera. It’s great to have a bit more distance between nose and screen ;).
For comparison, I show you also the X-T2, where the viewfinder is basically perfectly in line with the back of the camera.
Overall, the X-H1 looks like an X-T2 with a GFX handgrip.
There is the joystick, the Q button the very right of the camera and all the other buttons you already know from X-T2 and GFX. There is also AF-ON button.
New Size Comparison
There is also a new size comparison X-T2 Vs. X-H1 made by a FR-reader at our exploading X-H facebook group. Check it out below. In this size comparison it seems that the difference between X-T2 and X-H1 is a bit smaller than in the one we shared earlier.
Fujifilm X-H1 Rumored Specs
- Despite what Fujifilm managers said about X-mount not being compatible with IBIS, the X-H1 will have IBIS
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- As opposed to Olympus & Co, IBIS and OIS will not work together… at least currently that’s not possible. Maybe Fujifilm will tweak the firmware in future. But at launch I don’t expect IBIS and OIS to work together.
- Fujifilm’s IBIS solution will not allow the sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- The release is (currently) scheduled for the first half of 2018
- Shipping in February
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna is coming
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- Internal F-Log
- No top LCD screen like GFX dial but
- Fuji X-T2 Vs. X-H1 Size Comparison
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
- Fujifilm X-H1 same battery of X-T2, the NP-W126S
- Fujifilm X-H1 same 3-Way Tilt Screen of X-T2 + Touch Function
- 5 Axis In Body Stabilization
- First Sketches of X-H1 – Front
- Video Specs: 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps
- EVF with 30%+ Higher Resolution than X-T2
- Back + Top side Sketches