The Fujifilm X-H1 will have the headphone jack build into the camera body. I remind you that the X-T2 has the headphone jack only in the vertical grip
Now, I call it “4K photo”, but that’s probably not how Fujifilm is going to market this feature.
I actually still have to understand how exactly it works, but it could be something like Panasonic’s “4K Photo” feature, which you can see in this youtube video. Basically it allows you to extract a picture from a 4K video. But as said, I have still no very clear idea how it works.
And feel free to join our Fujifilm X-H facebook group
Fujifilm X-H1 Rumored Specs
Comaprison made by Craig at our Fujifilm X-H facebook group
- Headphone Jack in Body
- “4K Photo” feature
- Despite what Fujifilm managers said about X-mount not being compatible with IBIS, the X-H1 will have IBIS
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- As opposed to Olympus & Co, IBIS and OIS will not work together… at least currently that’s not possible. Maybe Fujifilm will tweak the firmware in future. But at launch I don’t expect IBIS and OIS to work together.
- Fujifilm’s IBIS solution will not allow the sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- The release is (currently) scheduled for the first half of 2018
- Shipping in February
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna is coming
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- Internal F-Log
- No top LCD screen like GFX dial but
- Fuji X-T2 Vs. X-H1 Size Comparison
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
- Fujifilm X-H1 same battery of X-T2, the NP-W126S
- Fujifilm X-H1 same 3-Way Tilt Screen of X-T2 + Touch Function
- 5 Axis In Body Stabilization
- First Sketches of X-H1 – Front
- Video Specs: 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps
- EVF with 30%+ Higher Resolution than X-T2
- Back + Top side Sketches