Fujifilm X-H1: 4K with 1.17x Crop… and more Video Specs
One of the biggest and never answered questions until right now was: will the Fujfilm X-H1 have full sensor readout at 4K?
Well, I have to tell you, that it will have the same 1.17x crop of the Fujiflm X-T2, and since it uses the same X Processor Pro of the X-T2 (as we reported first here on FR).
The full 4K specs are: 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps (the X-T2 has 100 Mbps)
** Join our X-H1 facebook group **
Fujifilm X-H1 Rumored Specs
- Despite what Fujifilm managers said about X-mount not being compatible with IBIS, the X-H1 will have IBIS
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses.
- As opposed to Olympus & Co, IBIS and OIS will not work together… at least currently that’s not possible. Maybe Fujifilm will tweak the firmware in future. But at launch I don’t expect IBIS and OIS to work together.
- Fujifilm’s IBIS solution will not allow the sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- The release is (currently) scheduled for the first half of 2018
- Shipping in February
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna is coming
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- Internal F-Log
- No Exp.Comp dial but top LCD screen like GFX
- Fuji X-T2 Vs. X-H1 Size Comparison
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
- Fujifilm X-H1 same battery of X-T2, the NP-W126S
- Fujifilm X-H1 same 3-Way Tilt Screen of X-T2 + Touch Function
- 5 Axis In Body Stabilization
- First Sketches of X-H1 – Front
- Video Specs: 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps