Here are the top articles on FujiRumors for October.
I hope you enjoyed reading FujiRumors in October, and I will give my best to give you an interesting Fuji-November ;).
- No Joke: Official JOKER Movie Images taken With Fujifilm X Series Gear ;)
- It Was Inevitable: I am Leaving Lightroom for Capture One Pro
- New Fujifilm X-Pro3 Hands On Images
- Fujifilm X-Pro3: Facts and Compared to Fujifilm X-Pro2
- Magnum Photographer David Hurn Shoots Fujifilm X: “Photography has Just Two Controls: Where You Stand and When you Press the Button”
- Fujifilm X-Pro3 Specs and Images Leaked: Improved Autofocus at -6EV, HDR Shooting and Lots of Firmware Improvements
- Fujifilm X-H2 Mockup – Ideas to Set it Apart from Fujifilm X-T4
- Fujifilm’s Classic Negative Film Simulation Coming via Firmware Update to X-T3, GFX100 and X-T30
- One Year After Leaving Full Frame and Shooting Weddings with Fujifilm X-T3 – Did it Work?
- How to Fine Tune Your Fujifilm Film Simulation to Get the Ultimate Vintage Look