Which Fujifilm X Camera do You Own? – Measuring the Success (or not) of Fujifilm X-T5, X-H2 and X-H2S – VOTE NOW
Pretty much exactly one year ago, Fujifilm introduced their 5th generation platform (X-Processor 5 and X-Trans V) with the Fujifilm X-H2S.
The launch of the X-H2S was followed by even more 5th generation goodness with the Fujifilm X-T5 and Fujifilm X-H2.
- Fujifilm X-T5: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Moment
- Fujifilm X-H2: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Moment
And very soon we will also get the Fujifilm X-S20.
And given all those major releases, I was wondering how successful they have been among the FujiRumors community.
That’s why today I will launch an updated survey where you can tell us which camera you own.
Let’s see if there was a breakthrough in terms of 5th generation gear here on FujiRumors or if many of you did not update to the latest and greatest and stick with their older gear.
- Important Note: If you pre-ordered any of the gear listed below and just wait to get it shipped, you qualify as owner.
As a reference, here are the top 5 cameras we had in our last survey:
- Full list of X gear I currently own
- Full list of GFX gear I currently own
- List of some accessories I own for my Fujifilm gear
- All my Apple Gear
- All my Instax Gear