Fujifilm X-H1 Dual IS
Back in October, I told you that “currently” the OIS and IBIS on the Fujifilm X-H1 do not work together.
However, I also told you that this could be related only to the current firmware and that maybe Fujifilm might be able to implement this feature in future.
And here is today’s good rumor:
I hear that Fujifilm worked on it and that OIS and IBIS now work together. Just in time for the official Fujifilm X-H1 announcement on February 15.
Now, I have no idea about the detailed way it works and if there are still some limitations of some kind. For this, we will have to wait February 15, when the Fujifilm X-H1 will be announced and we will know everything in detail.
But it’s good to know that you will be able to use both, OIS and IBIS, together.
I have my live blogging kit ready… make sure to join us on FujiRumors for the big live blogging on February 15.
*** Fujifilm X-H Facebook Group ***
What About Sensor Shift Multishot?
Back in September, I told you that the Fujifilm X-H1 will not have the sensor shift multishot feature.
On this front I have not heard anything new, so I guess that at launch it won’t have this feature. But also in this case, maybe Fujifilm will figure it out right in time.
Updated Full X-H1 Rumored Specs
- Announcement February 15, 2018
- Electronic First Curtain Shutter
- Fujifilm X-H1 Faster Autofocus Than Fujifilm X-T2
- X-H1 will have IBIS and it will be 5 Axis In Body Stabilization
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- IBIS and OIS will work together
- No sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- First Sketches of X-H1 – Front + Back + Top side Sketches
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- Release first half of 2018 – Shipping in March
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna coming with X-H1
- No top LCD screen like GFX dial but
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
- Fujifilm X-H1 same battery of X-T2, the NP-W126S
- Fujifilm X-H1 same 3-Way Tilt Screen of X-T2 + Touch Function
- Video Specs: 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps
- Internal F-Log
- Headphone Jack in Body
- “4K Photo” feature is a Timelapse Feature
- EVF with 30%+ Higher Resolution than X-T2
- Much shorter EVF black out than X-T2, basically black out free