From what I have read, this was done to prevent accidental change of ISO value, and some even say it helps for even better weather sealing.
Quite frankly, none of these explanations convinces me.
And this is why, when I asked what you’d like to know about the Fujifilm X-T5, the question if the X-T5 will have clickable dials or not came up quite a bit.
Well, today I can give you the answer: the Fujifilm X-T5 front and rear command dial will be still clickable.
Personally I am very happy about that.
- Fujifilm X-H2: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Moment
- Fujifilm X-H2S: BHphoto / AmazonUS / Adorama / Moment
Fujifilm X-T5 rumors recap:
- X-T5 announcement November 2
- shipping in November
- 40 megapixel sensor of X-H2
- no stacked 26MP version planed
- no vertical battery grip option at all
- 3 way tilt screen
- X-T5 body only to cost $1,699 and €1,999
- Movie/Stills switch (no metering mode switch like on X-T3)
- XF30mmF2.8 Macro Announcement November 2
- no 8K video
- black and silver version available
- “old” AF joystick design of X-T4
- X-T5 will be smaller than Fujifilm X-T4
- almost perfectly accurate X-T5 mock-ups (confirmation of manual MCS switch and D-Pad)
- dual SD-Card slot (no CFexpress option)
- X-T5 has IBIS and Pixel Shift
- X-T5 Shipping mid November
- will shoot 6K/30p
100% Fuji Colors Power
Rumors and Discussions