I must say that I am a bit relieved to hear (and share) this rumor, because it is going to save me hundreds of dollars ;)
The Fujifilm X-T5 will have dual SD-card slots (no CFexpress compatibility).
For my type of shooting (no crazy ultra high fps bursts), UHS-II SD-Cards are fast enough to have a smooth and pleasing shooting experience.
So when I get my Fujifilm X-T5, I won’t have to spend more money into CFexpress cards. I just use the plenty of SD-Cards I already have at home.
But I am curious to hear what you guys think about it. Maybe for some of you this is a dealbreaker?
Fujifilm X-T5 rumors recap:
- X-T5 announcement November 2
- shipping in November
- 40 megapixel sensor of X-H2
- no stacked 26MP version planed
- no vertical battery grip option at all
- 3 way tilt screen
- X-T5 body only to cost $1,699 and €1,999
- Movie/Stills switch (no metering mode switch like on X-T3)
- XF30mmF2.8 Macro Announcement November 2
- no 8K video
- black and silver version available
- “old” AF joystick design of X-T4
- X-T5 will be smaller than Fujifilm X-T4
- almost perfectly accurate X-T5 mock-ups (confirmation of manual MCS switch and D-Pad)
- dual SD-Card slot (no CFexpress option)
100% Fuji Colors Power
Rumors and Discussions