With every new X-T generation, the Fujifilm X-T line got bigger.
Well, according to our sources, the Fujifilm X-T5 will revert this trend as it will actually be smaller than the Fujifilm X-T4.
What would your ideal size be?
You can click the image above to enlarge it, compare the various sizes and then feel free to vote the survey down below.
Fujifilm X-T5 rumors recap:
- X-T5 announcement November 2
- shipping in November
- 40 megapixel sensor of X-H2
- no stacked 26MP version planed
- no vertical battery grip option at all
- 3 way tilt screen
- X-T5 body only to cost $1,699 and €1,999
- Movie/Stills switch (no metering mode switch like on X-T3)
- XF30mmF2.8 Macro Announcement November 2
- no 8K video
- black and silver version available
- “old” AF joystick design of X-T4
- X-T5 will be smaller than Fujifilm X-T4
100% Fuji Colors Power
Rumors and Discussions