One of the questions you guys asked me, was if the Fujifilm X-T5 will use the joystick design we find on the Fujifilm X-T3 and Fujifilm X-T4 or if Fujifilm will move to the newer design they use on the Fujifilm GFX100S and Fujifilm X-H2 and X-H2s.
Well, according to our sources, the Fujifilm X-T5 will use the “older” design we have on the X-T4.
I have cameras with the “old” joystick design (X-E3 and X-T4) and with the newer one (GFX100S). Personally I am fine with both designs. As long as I have an AF joystick I am happy. But feel free to let us know in the comments which one you prefer.
Fujifilm X-T5 rumors recap:
- announcement in November
- shipping in November
- 40 megapixel sensor of X-H2
- no stacked 26MP version planed
- no vertical battery grip option at all
- 3 way tilt screen
- X-T5 body only to cost $1,699 and €1,999
- Movie/Stills switch (no metering mode switch like on X-T3)
- X-T5 announcement November 2
- XF30mmF2.8 Macro Announcement November 2
- no 8K video
- black and silver version available
- “old” AF joystick design of X-T4
100% Fuji Colors Power
Rumors and Discussions