And some of the big questions we had, FujiRumors has already answered them:
- Will there be a Fujifilm X-T5S with stacked sensor?
No there won’t.
- Which sensor will the Fujifilm X-T5 use then?
It will use the new 40MP sensor.
- So how is Fujifilm going to differentiate the X-H2 and X-T5
For example, apart from the different ergonomics (Retro vs PSAM) the Fujifilm X-T5 won’t have any battery grip option at all
But while some of the big questions are answered, there are still other questions (big and small) that remain open.
So this article is here to ask you what you’d like to know about the Fujifilm X-T5. Is there any question that you’d like me to investigate?
If so, just drop in the comments down below, and I will see if I can answer it before the official announcement of the Fujifilm X-T5.
Oh… also… the other way around….
I mean, if you don’t have any question, but you have answers about the Fujifilm X-T5, feel free to contact me at email@example.com, via rumor box (use a nickname if you want) or via personal message on my Facebook, my Twitter or my Instagram.
So guys, before going to bed my son wants me to play a bit of soccer with him (he has still a long way to go to beat me as you can see in the video below).
After that, I’ll come back to check your questions and instantly start to work on them.
My evening/night will be dedicate to find the answers to your questions.
- Amazon Prime USA – 30 Days Free Trial
- Amazon Prime CA– 30 Days Free Trial
- Amazon Prime DE – 30 Days Free Trial
- Amazon Prime IT – 30 Days Free Trial
- Amazon Prime FR – 30 Days Free Trial
- Amazon Prime ES – 30 Days Free Trial