Fujifilm seems to be in a hurry with the Fujifilm X-T5.
We told you Fujifilm will announce the Fujifilm X-T5 (and XF30mmF2.8 Macro) on November 2 and in fact it is now official as the Fujifilm X summit has been annouced. That’s per se surprising, as they never launched camera gear in November.
But it gets even better.
Fujifilm will start shipping the Fujifilm X-T5 already in mid November, which means just about 2 weeks after its announcement. I can’t remember Fujifilm ever start to ship gear as fast.
Fujifilm X-T5 rumors recap:
- X-T5 announcement November 2
- shipping in November
- 40 megapixel sensor of X-H2
- no stacked 26MP version planed
- no vertical battery grip option at all
- 3 way tilt screen
- X-T5 body only to cost $1,699 and €1,999
- Movie/Stills switch (no metering mode switch like on X-T3)
- XF30mmF2.8 Macro Announcement November 2
- no 8K video
- black and silver version available
- “old” AF joystick design of X-T4
- X-T5 will be smaller than Fujifilm X-T4
- almost perfectly accurate X-T5 mock-ups (confirmation of manual MCS switch and D-Pad)
- dual SD-Card slot (no CFexpress option)
- X-T5 has IBIS and Pixel Shift
- X-T5 Shipping mid November
100% Fuji Colors Power
Rumors and Discussions