First off: I have been told this by a new source a few weeks ago, and I say huge thanks to this source.
However, it’s my habit to try to double/triple check rumors from new/anonmyous sources, in order to keep the rumor hit rate over 90% (where it currently is).
So far I still can’t confirm this specific rumor, but after the recent rumor, that the X-H1 will have a basically black-out free EVF (despite sharing the same sensor and processor of the X-T2), I was debating if sharing or not… and now I decided to share, for the reason I’ll mention below.
- Fujifilm is very likely doing some major coding work on the software, in order to take the most out of the camera’s potential.
- The bigger body could also allow far better heat dissipation, and as a consequence Fujifilm can really squeeze the last drop of power out of the X Processor Pro, without having to worry about overheating issues.
Almost black out free EVF… even better Autofocus than the X-T2… the Fujifilm X-H1 is not only be Fuji’s best video camera (IBIS, internal F-log and 4K), but probably also an ideal camera for sports photography… especially in combination with the XF200mF2 (mock up here), which will also be released in 2018.
I can’t wait to finally see the real thing on February 14 :)
*** Fujifilm X-H Facebook Group ***
2018 will be awesome :)
Full Rumored X-H1 Specs
- Announcement February 14, 2018
- Fujifilm X-H1 Faster Autofocus Than Fujifilm X-T2
- X-H1 will have IBIS and it will be 5 Axis In Body Stabilization
- IBIS will work with all Fujinon X-mount lenses
- IBIS Full sensor readout
- IBIS and OIS currently do not work together
- No sensor shift multishot
- There will be design changes over the X-T2, such as a better hand grip
- First Sketches of X-H1 – Front + Back + Top side Sketches
- The X-H1 will have the 24MP megapixel X-Trans III sensor
- Release first half of 2018 – Shipping in February
- Will cost around $2,000
- New Film simulation Eterna coming with X-H1
- No top LCD screen like GFX dial but
- X-Processor Pro of Fujifilm X-T2 & Co
- Fujifilm X-H1 same battery of X-T2, the NP-W126S
- Fujifilm X-H1 same 3-Way Tilt Screen of X-T2 + Touch Function
- Video Specs: 4K, 1.17x crop, 30p, 4:2:0 8 bit 200 Mbps
- Internal F-Log
- Headphone Jack in Body
- “4K Photo” feature is a Timelapse Feature
- EVF with 30%+ Higher Resolution than X-T2
- Much shorter EVF black out than X-T2, basically black out free
Accurate X-H1 Sketches and Renderings