Just yesterday Fujifilm announced the Fujifilm X Summit for May 2022, with the introduction of the 5th generation X series cameras.
Now, they didn’t give any hint on which camera will come, but thanks to FujiRumors you guys know it’s the Fujifilm X-H2, or the two Fujifilm X-H2 I should better say.
But if you still doubt our rumors, look at what Fujifilm Africa shared on their social media:
The long replacement wait is almost over #fuji #fujifilm #xh1 #xh2
I guess it does not get much more clear that this.
What I do not know for sure at this point, is if both X-H2 cameras will be announced in May or if there will be separated announcements.
On the other hand, I am making great progress on other X-H2 rumors (but not only X-H2 ;) ). So definitely stay tuned on FujiRumors. As soon as I have it all multiple checked and I have green light from sources, it’s going to be very fun here on FujiRumors.
Fujifilm X-H2 Rumor Recap
- Fujifilm X-H2 coming 2022
- Fujifilm X-H2 will shoot 8K DCI/UHD
- Fujifilm X-H2 will cost less than $2,500 – and that’s a big deal
- Fujifilm X-H2 will be first X series camera to use new sensor and processor
- Fujifilm X-H2 with X-Trans sensor – any why this is good news – confirmed by Fujifilm
- 40 Megapixel sensor
- there will be 2 Fujifilm X-H2 cameras
- the two Fujifilm X-H2 cameras will have two different sensors
- one X-H2 has 40 megapixel, the other has another megapixel number
- second Fujifilm X-H2 will have 26 megapixel
- announcement in May 2022
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages
Sieh dir diesen Beitrag auf Instagram an