DPRTV 2020 Camera Companies Resolutions: Fujifilm Should Merge X-T and X-H Line and Sony Steal Fujifilm Colors
2020 Camera Resolutions
DPReviewTV has published their 2020 resolutions for every camera company, of course including Fujifilm.
Regarding Fujifilm, they say:
- blend X-T and X-H line together
- Fujifilm X-T3 design with IBIS and Fujifilm X-A7 flippy screen
- Neopan 400 film simulation (customer reviews and samples)
- improve face detection algorithm and improve the interface to make it easier to jump between people – Fujifilm has currenty the worse face/eye AF
When asked if Fujifilm should merge X-T and X-H line, most of you guys voted you prefer to keep both lines well separated, and I believe that would make sense, for the reasons I explained in this article.
What I believe would make sense, though, is to give us a Fujifilm X-T4 with IBIS and maybe a bigger battery. Do that, and you’ll make tons of Fujifilm shooters happy.
I am not sure about the Fujifilm X-A7 flippy screen, though, as this would make it tilt in the wrong direction, when shooting portraits. Maybe that’s more something for the Fujifilm X-H2.
Neopan 400 is a much loved film, as you can see from these customer reviews. So make it happen, Fuji!
As recently measured, Fujifilm has currenty the worse face/eye AF. But I would not worry about that too much. A major improvement is coming via firmware, soon.
You can see the full video above, where, among the others, the recommend Sony to steal Fujifilm colors ;).
Don’t forget also…
- Join our User Groups: Fujifilm X-T, GFX, X-H, X-Pro, X-E and X100 line
- Best Facebook Pages: Fujifilm X-T, Fujifilm X-H and Fujifilm GFX