2020 Camera Resolutions
DPReviewTV has published their 2020 resolutions for every camera company, of course including Fujifilm.
Regarding Fujifilm, they say:
- blend X-T and X-H line together
- Fujifilm X-T3 design with IBIS and Fujifilm X-A7 flippy screen
- Neopan 400 film simulation (customer reviews and samples)
- improve face detection algorithm and improve the interface to make it easier to jump between people – Fujifilm has currenty the worse face/eye AF
When asked if Fujifilm should merge X-T and X-H line, most of you guys voted you prefer to keep both lines well separated, and I believe that would make sense, for the reasons I explained in this article.
What I believe would make sense, though, is to give us a Fujifilm X-T4 with IBIS and maybe a bigger battery. Do that, and you’ll make tons of Fujifilm shooters happy.
I am not sure about the Fujifilm X-A7 flippy screen, though, as this would make it tilt in the wrong direction, when shooting portraits. Maybe that’s more something for the Fujifilm X-H2.
Neopan 400 is a much loved film, as you can see from these customer reviews. So make it happen, Fuji!
You can see the full video above, where, among the others, the recommend Sony to steal Fujifilm colors ;).
Don’t forget also…
- Join our User Groups: Fujifilm X-T, GFX, X-H, X-Pro, X-E and X100 line
- Best Facebook Pages: Fujifilm X-T, Fujifilm X-H and Fujifilm GFX