DPReview published their camera prediction video for 2021.
What will happen with Fujfiilm in 2021? Here is their guess.
- big video year for Fujifilm
- what was missing on X-T4 we will see in on the Fujifilm X-H2
- X-H2 with headphone jack and less overheating concerns. Also high resolution viewfinder
- A smaller Fujifilm GFX100 with lower resolution display, a bit worst battery life. Room for that sensor to get in a smaller and less expensive body
Chris and Jordan don’t say it will be called “GFX100S”. They just say it could be smaller GFX100 camera with 100 megapixel. But to be clear: it’s their guess, not a rumor or any insider information they share.
But if you follow FujiRumors, you’ll know it will be called Fujifilm GFX100S, you know it will come in early 2021, you know it will be smaller, and yet still have IBIS. For the most recent specs update on the Fujifilm GFX100S check out this article.
And if you read FujiRumors, then you’ll also know they missed out on another camera coming very soon ;).
If you want substantial and solid rumors, then something tells me you should not miss FujiRumors in the days, weeks and months to come ;).
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages