TTArtisan informed me that they plan the following lenses for Fujifilm to come next:
- September: APS-C 40mm f2.8 macro lens with Sony/Fuji/Canon/M43/Z/L mount.
- September: 90mm f1.25 lens with Sony E/Fuji GFX mount.
- October: APS-C 23mm f1.4 lens with Sony/Fuji/Canon/M43 mount.
- November/December: 28mm f5.6 lens with Leica M mount.
- Future: Autofocus lens for FUJI
As this information has been passed to me directly from TTartisan (whom we are affiliated with), don’t take it as a rumor, but as a news.
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages