Fujifilm X100V and Fujifilm X-T4 Registered and Announcements on February 4
Just yesterday I told you to watch out, as nokishita will soon spot a new camera registered at the radio agency, the FF190004.
Well, now it happened, as just one hour ago, nokishita made this tweet here (images below), saying
- “FF190004” and “FF190005” were registered with China MIIT on January 8th
- he data release date of “FF190003” registered in the FCC certification has been re-extended from January 24 to February 4
Of course FujiRumors is the only website, who knows (and already told you), what is hiding behind these code names. So everybody talking about X-T4 and X100V, knows it via FujiRumors.
Only the FF190003 is still a mystery (for you), that I hope to be allowed to unveiled soon ;).
We are talking of:
- FF190004 – Fujifilm X-T3 successor
- FF190005 – Fujifilm X100V
- FF190003 – ?
Chances are, that Fujifilm decided to take it all together, and launch everything on February 4. But that’s not said, Fujifilm could also decide to make separate announcements.
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- ONLY X-T NEWS HERE: Fujifilm X-T Page
And stay tuned… as more is coming soon on FujiRumors only, of course.
Don’t forget also…
- Join our User Groups: Fujifilm X-T, GFX, X-H, X-Pro, X-E and X100 line
- Best Facebook Pages: Fujifilm X-T, Fujifilm X-H and Fujifilm GFX