Do you remember when back in 2020, photographers using Fujifilm X and GFX gear creamed off tons of prestigious awards at the World Press Photo Awards, including the top spots for the two most prestigious categories, World Press Photo of the Year and World Press Photo Story of the Year?
Well, Yasuyoshi Chiba, the winner of the World Press Photo of the Year, who took this amazing image with his Fujifilm X-H1, has now been nominated “Agency Photographer of the Year” by The Guardian.
Congratulations again to Yasuyoshi Chiba and make sure to check out his instagram here, where all the images shared so far are taken with the Fujifilm X-H1 and Fujifilm GFX100.
For the full article check out TheGuardian here.
One more thing:
Yasuyoshi Chiba is planning to do photo exhibition of the images of Tigray from Ethiopia (and Sudan for refugees) in February and March, both at Fuji’s imaging plaza (below is info, in japanese though). Pictures at the exhibition are all taken by GFX100+GF50mm.
Some Fuji Pro Work:
- It’s a Triumph: FUJIFILM Wins Top 2 World Press Photo Awards and Even More… Despite not Being Full Frame ;)
- first interview – Alain Shroeder, winner of the World Press Photo overall stories category
- second interview – Luca Locatelli, 1st Prize for environment story in 2020 Word Press Photo Contest
- third interview – 2020 World Press Photo Winner Ricardo García Vilanova: “For my War Photography I use X-T3 and Only One Lens, the…”
- No Joke: Official JOKER Movie Images taken With Fujifilm X Series Gear ;)
- Mission Impossible: Official “Fallout” Photos Taken with Fujifilm X and GFX Gear
- Hollywoods’ Dunkirk Movie Official Photos Taken with Fujifilm X-Pro2 and XF 18-135!
- Marco Urso Snaps Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2017 Image with Fujifilm X-T2 and XF 50-140
- Fujifilm X-T1 Snaps World Wildlife Photography Image of the Year – Animal Portraits Award
Not enough? Well, then know that photographers using Fujifilm cameras also…
- won the world wildlife photography award (story here)
- made the cover of the TIME magazine (story here)
- won the World Photography Arts&Culture Award 2015 (story here)
- won the First Prize of the World Press Photo Category “Stories (stroy here)
- made the front page of the Wall Street Journal (story here)
- were good enough for God’s work (story here)
- captured America’s most hated man (story here)
- distracted a French presidential candidate during his interview (story here)
Hey Jared… are you really sure about that Fuji, LOL? ;)
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups
- Fujifilm GFX User Group
- Fujifilm X-T User Group
- Fujifilm X-S User Group
- Fujifilm X-H User Group
- Fujifilm X-E User Group
- Fujifilm X-Pro User Group
- Fujifilm X100 line Group
Join Our Facebook Pages