You can now pre-order the Tascam CA-XLR2d-F XLR for Fujifilm cameras.
TEAC announced the development of TASCAM XLR Audio Adapter for Fujifilm Mirrorless Cameras back in August. A firmware update coming soon will make the Tascam CA-XLR2d-F compatible with Fujifilm X-T4, X-S10 and GFX100S.
- Adapts XLR Mics to Camera Input
- FUJIFILM Mount for Digital Audio & Power
- HDDA Preamp + Analog/Digital Converter
- Provides 48V to Condenser Mics
- 3.5mm Stereo Microphone Input
- 3.5mm Output for Headphones/Camera
- In-Camera Recording Ensures Picture Sync
Capture high-quality, low-noise recordings from your favorite XLR microphone directly to your FUJIFILM camera with the Tascam CA-XLR2d-F XLR Microphone Adapter for Mirrorless Cameras. This version includes an accessory shoe that takes advantage of FUJIFILM’s hot shoe to provide a cable-free digital audio connection to the camera—avoiding any deterioration in sound quality and eliminating the work of synchronizing images and sound in postproduction.
The accessory shoe also allows the camera to supply the adapter with power for the analog-to-digital converter and the 48V phantom power needed for condenser microphones. Two AA batteries will also power the unit, and the 3.5mm output jack will connect to just about any camera’s 3.5mm audio input using the supplied cable, meaning the CA-XLR2d-F can work as an analog audio adapter with a wide variety of mirrorless/DSLR cameras. The audio output can also serve as a headphone jack for real-time monitoring in the field.
Select the Best Microphone for Your Application
HDDA Mic Preamplifier for High Sound Quality with Low Noise & Wide Dynamic Range
Designed for a High Degree of Freedom
Built-In Processing with User-Friendly Control for Clean and Clear Recordings
FUJIFILM Digital Interface Kit
- FUJIFILM cameras: X-T4, X-S10, and GFX100S (via product updates expected within 2022)
For analog setups, the included 2 x AA battery box, cold shoe mount, and adapter cable, which connects the CA-XLR2d’s 3.5mm output to a camera’s 3.5mm mic input jack allowing the CA-XLR2d to work as an analog audio adapter and deliver high-quality sound from XLR mics to a wide range of existing camera users.
Analog product compatibility includes:
- Nikon mirrorless cameras: Z 9, Z 7II, Z 6II, Z 7, Z 6, Z 5, Z fc, and Z 50
- Nikon digital SLR cameras: D6, D780, D850, D7500, and D500
- Numerous mirrorless/DSLR cameras with a shoe mount and 3.5mm external audio input jack