Fujinon XF400mm f/4 and Fujinon XF550mm f/5.6 Patents Surfaced
There is a lack of long and fast primes in the Fujinon world. A lack on the market, but not on paper, as Fujifilm has patented a few of them:
Now we have new additions in terms of patents, as Fujifilm patented:
- Fujinon XF400mm f/4
- Fujinon XF550mm f/5.6
Particularly the Fujinon XF400mm f/4 seems interesting to FujiRumors readers, as it won our huge telephoto primes survey.
99% of patents remain forever on paper. But it’s good to know Fujifilm keeps looking at long prime options.
Down below you can find the details on both lenses.
If you want to, you can check out our previous “long telephoto primes” related articles.
- Fujinon Wildlife Photography Lenses – POLL
- Fujifilm Lenses for Wildlife Photography: Fujinon XF 400mmF4 and What Else?
- Fujifilm XF 300mm F4 and 500mm F5.6 Patents Found
- Marco Urso Snaps Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2017 Image with Fujifilm X-T2 and XF 50-140
- Fujifilm X-T1 Snaps World Wildlife Photography Image of the Year – Animal Portraits Award
The Fastest Growing Fujifilm Group
- Fujifilm Film Simulation Group (100% Fuji Colors Power)
Join Our Owners Groups